Date: February 5 and 7, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This class will cover all of the important steps that can make or break your customer experience:
- Learn about your company and what you offer
- Elevator Pitch
- Common Pre-Inspection Conditions
- Terminology: How to Convey Technical Explanations in Layman’s Terms
- Help new customers navigate the rug cleaning process
- How to Make Repeat Customers Continue to Feel Valued
- THE IMPORTANCE OF DOCUMENTATION
- Managing Customer Expectations
- Dealing with Complaints
- Proper Phone Etiquette
- Proper In-Person Etiquette
- Inter-Office Communication
Jennifer Colaco: joined Oriental Rug Cleaning in Dallas, Texas as office manager in 2010, becoming the fourth generation of her family to be involved in the flooring business. Prior to this, she worked in textile project management. Jennifer is Vice-President on the Association of Rug Care Specialist Board (ARCS), a Certified Rug Specialist, and Master Rug Cleaner.
A graduate of Texas A&M University, Jennifer and has spent the majority of her professional career interfacing with customers. Her focus on delivering excellent customer practices for her team led her to create and teach “Effective Communications for Rug Cleaners”, currently offered through ARCS.